Many a time, we think that we can be faster than our shadows but putting popular opinions aside, you will find out that it is better to calm down and learn something rather than to frown at hard work. Truth be told, some things are not easy but we have to walk the path.
One of the ways people harm themselves is by keeping toxic friends around them. Slowly, they would kill you while smiling at you! I don't want to speak from experience because if I do, it might appear that I am pointing accusing fingers on people. I have come to realize that if what we have in mind does not work out the way we planned it, we should be grateful to God that we still have sense and by that means, we could twist, elongate or re-evaluate our missions on Earth. If it is not working here, it might work there. The best thing to do is to apply common sense in some situations.
A lot of people run into trouble when they tell lies, a lot of people run into debts when they buy things they don't need and a lot of people say, Had I known when they have made too many mistakes in life! Do not spend all your days correcting one wrong! Always know that you're meant to think before you act because those who enjoyed with you when you had might not be there with you when you go back to the trenches! So, avoid fake friends by all means.
In order not to sound too serious, let me include a link to my Audiomack channel so that you can listen to funny music! Here we go ! When next you visit us, I believe we will have something sweeter to share.
Stay cool...
Comments
Post a Comment